Friday, October 24, 2008

Picnic Dinner



I missed yesterday for Blogtoberfest...sorry folks. Just couldn't do it. Although I am feeling better, I am wiped out. Now I have sinus pressure. I have heard people say, "oh, my sinuses hurt" and didn't think much of it. They are just complaining about a little congestion. Today, right after lunch, it hit me. I first thought I had some beef stew stuck in a tooth and it was giving me pain. I did, but that wasn't the problem. My entire right side of my face from gums to eyeball felt like I was punched in the face by a mad kangaroo.

Last night, with my state of being, we had a picnic dinner. Taquitos, tomatoes and green beans. And a raisins.

Each boy had their 'fabric' (aka blanket), and we hung out. It was nice.

Oh, and the raisins. We eat them with a spoon.

So as not to get sticky fingers.

I'll be back to my old self soon, I promise. Thanks for hanging in there! Oh, I am deactivating some items in the shop for the craft show this weekend, so if you are eyeing something today, catch it before it is gone tomorrow.