Saturday, October 20, 2012

294/366: Fall Happenings

Things are bustling around here. 

Yesterday, I went into Little Man's class to help with a Fall Leaves craft.  It was great.  We made bookmarks with the laminator.  Yes, I'm very excited about the laminator.  I may need a personal one at home soon.

We are adding real leaves and this quote I found:

Autumn is a second spring,
When every leaf is a flower.
by Albert Camus

Behind Little Man at his new "seat" is a cutting mat filled with bats and sea monster cuffs and claw feet.  The Halloween costumes need to be completed by this coming Wednesday.  A FULL week ahead of Halloween.  That isn't sitting well with this procrastinator.

Tuesday might be a late night...

I'm also getting ready for a big show I am doing the first weekend of December, more of that to come soon.

The leaves are falling, the sunlight is sparse, and the smell of pumpkin pie is in the air!

No comments: