Sunday, October 28, 2012

302/366: Look at me I'm Sandra Dee

Firstly, love that movie. It is one I can watch at any point and become absorbed in it, also noticing something new each time. It isn't close in ranking to my favorite, Shawshank Redemption, but it's up there in the nonsense goofy romantic movies.

You know what isn't goofy? This election and Hurricane Sandy. I won't go into the election, it's making me sick to my stomach.

Sandy. Where will she go? When will she turn? I'm fascinated by all the predictions of path and rainfall amounts.

Saying a couple prayers for all our loved ones in the projected path. Including ourselves, please no power outages that require me to bail the sump pump basin. Pretty close to a least favorite job, up there with cleaning the bathtub and laundry.

Stay safe, friends.

No comments: