Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well, well, well.


This is a bit how I'm feeling today.

I'm fighting a cold that has added a cough and the internal itching.  Inside my chin itches, inside my chest itches.  Anyone else get that?

Aside from my cold and my packed schedule these days and nights and a work load that I just can't seem to get through, I'm a little saddened by the lack of comments on the Giveaway post.

I know I'm no Soulemama or Pioneer Woman or Posie Gets Cozy...but a free photo?  Oh well.  I have to remind myself that I write my blog for myself.  It's really my personal journal.

And in that constant repetition in my mind that I shouldn't expect anyone to read, let alone make a comment, I am giving all four commenter's a free photo of their choice.

So Jill, Sam, Mary and Laurie (I need your address, Laurie)...let me know which photo of mine you'd love to have and if you want it in black and white, I can do that, too.

Thanks for commenting, ladies.  I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey, I just didn't want to be greedy!
I love your blog, Carrie, & your pictures really bring your stories to life. I used to read a few other blogs, but I only make time to read yours now.

I've got a personal favorite photo, the gallardia? on August 12th (which also happens to be my anniversary) It's lovely :o)

I hope you get better soon. Everyone is sick now.