Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Waiting

This has to be one of the saddest pictures I've taken. I decided not to print to black and white because I thought I'd just tear up.

Sam was waiting for his buddy across the street to come home. Eventually he did, but unfortunately, they moved away over a week ago.

We miss them so much. I've caught myself opening the morning curtains and checking to see which cars are in their driveway. I spy out during the day when the kids say their bored. And I wonder what my friend is doing in her new home.

I sure wish we had spent more time with them.

As tomorrow morning brings the first day at the school bus stop, the bunch has dropped by two.

I think it's going to be a tough morning.

That is until the bus drives away.


We miss you John, Olivia, Rich and Jill!