Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Pants


This is a boy that loves the Route 66 pants.

The best part of the pants, is that once they go on, he gets tired. See "Lazy Sunday" post.

We found this fabric a long time ago and I can't even remember, and am too lazy to research, if I had posted a pic of this fabric. Either way, here it is.

Little Man has a matching pair.

And so does, Tom. They all were pretty large, except for LM's. I copied a pair of pants that LM had, since the pattern wasn't made small enough for those little legs.

I think this fabric is officially used up. Who am I kidding, I am sure I saved a scrap somewhere.

When it cools down and normal people where lounge pants, I'll try for a family picture of the boys.

1 comment:

Jessica Levitt said...

These are adorable. I had not thought to make matching PJs for my husband and son...now I'm so going to. DH would rather die than wear matching outfits regularly, but to bed would be OK.