Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Budding Photographer or Budding Clown?

This picture makes me laugh.

After I set the camera down, Big Boy decided he should take some pictures. What I found was a smattering of walls, a giraffe, stairs, light fixture, my messy hallway, a wall switch, gray, a foot, a very blurry storage bench, more stairs, and this picture above.

BB set the image perfectly in the frame and got the expression that I see from a different angle. It commences after 5 or 6 previous photos and reads a little like this:

Uh, mom. Mom, he is doing it again. He is in my face and I think I am not liking this. Mom, can you hear me with my eyes?

I love it.

Digital cameras offer a great opportunity for kids to see things in a different way, without breaking the bank on developing the entire roll of walls, a giraffe, stairs, light fixture, my messy hallway, a wall switch, gray, a foot, a very blurry storage bench, and more stairs.

And my Budding Clown? More so, the budding photographer is also a budding artist. Little Man allows BB to use him as a canvas. A friend had a 'Lady's Night' a while back where we ate, drank and 'traded' toys and clothes, except I didn't bring any. Moms with extra toys appreciate that they aren't getting anything back in return. I snagged this Body Crayon Book by Klutz and the boys love it. It comes off so easily with a wet wipe or soap and water, doesn't stain and offers hours (yes, moms out there, HOURS) of fun.

I just checked Amazon and the book with the crayons is much cheaper than just the crayons.

No comments: