Monday, September 5, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 5

As we approach the ten year anniversary of the horrible events of 9/11, I find myself attempting a 3D puzzle of the Capitol Building.

These puzzles are HARD!  It looks small in this picture, but trust me, it has substantial size.  I've gotten the base complete and have started on the first floor.  I'm thinking about taking off the walls and working on them flat, then adding them to the structure.  So many windows, and no help pages or guides.  My only saving grace?  I bought this at a rummage sale for $2 and it was still in the plastic shrink wrap - all the pieces are there.

Hopefully I'll have a final photo for you in a couple weeks.


Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

1 comment:

Jeans and a Sweatshirt- said...

Fabulous, I can't wait to see it!