Saturday, September 10, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 10

The hook is moving.

I had one ball left of this rusty orange color, so I just started going square.  It's going to be a clutch.  I'm thinking anemone. 

I've been watching Tanked, the show about the guys that build these cool custom fish tanks in cars and as boats and as reception desks, pretty cool stuff.  Anyway, I was thinking this is the same color as some of the coral they were using.

More research to come.

An update on that chart I made...working like gangbusters.  At least in day one.  Sam even brought his homework home on Friday.  Nothing like a contest to motivate these boys.

That, and money.

I'm not ashamed to bribe with money.  If it makes my life easier, I'm down with it.

Don't judge.

Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

No comments: