Saturday, September 3, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 3

Vintage Wooden Village from 'Soviet Zone - Germany'
I took pictures.  I've been sitting on a pile of vintage goods that had poor looking photos.  I've meant to take the photos two weeks ago.  You know, things happen.  

Sometimes, it's REALLY hard to walk to the basement, grab the light box, and climb back up all those stairs.  Okay, that's not really it.  I was just waiting to finish the monster purse to take all the pictures at once.  

I suppose that would fall into the lazy.  I never finished the purse.  So, now instead of walking to the basement, getting the light box, and climbing back up all those stairs, I'll have to do it TWICE.

Vintage Twin 8 Galvanized Bucket
 Pathetic, I know.

But the photos today turned out pretty well.  I just love this Twin 8 Bucket from Wheeling.  Not sure I can really part with it.

Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

No comments: