Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 28

I worked.

A lot.  Till about 9:50 and then thought I could do a little abstracting while watching Parenthood.  But that didn't happen.  I was toast.

This photo is from a while back when I took some of the chocolate almond ice cream I made and created a smoothie shake type thing.  It was delicious.  The ice cream alone, not so much.  Maybe it was the cute straw from my McDonald's collection that made it great.

We have had a shift here due to the 'gang' or 'gaggle' of boys.  All Sam wants to do is find the boys and play. Even at 8 pm.  Homework is getting done much quicker and with less complaints.  We are allowing him to ride his bike around the block.  It makes my stomach churn.  My little guy, alone.  The kid needs to be free.
I need to let go.

Hopefully, I'll have something sell-able to show you tomorrow.  This month was supposed to prepare the shop for Christmas.  So, in that respect, this month is an epic fail.  That said, I am enjoying the daily posting and the routine it has put me in.

Did you have a night on the couch like me?

Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.Hoping to have something to show you tomorrow.

No comments: