Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 15

 The Pea!  The Pea!

I pulled out this UFO from last summer to work on it a bit.  I realized...I was on the pea part!  Hallelujah. 

I was going to start the next part, the bed skirt, but the directions kept moving around and letters were jumping all over.  It was also midnight, so perhaps the paper was magically moving...

Here is the before picture of where I started from.  I know it doesn't seem like much progress, but I tell you, filling in satin stitch is quite laborious.

The one fun thing about this project...it's intended recipient has changed so many times.  Each time I think I can finish it to gift it, that girl turns 18.  Maybe not 18, but I think you know what I mean.

I have a couple more embroidery projects in the works, but I think it's time to get to shop work, mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It looks lovely, Carrie!