Friday, November 23, 2012

328/366: Another Shameful Catch Up Post

It's very late. I am chilling out after a relaxing day with my brother in law and sister in law. We just hung out at my house while the little men in our lives played together. It was great.

I so wish their cousin lived closer, but nights like this are so special. You see, our NJ cousin is spending the night here, in our home.

Little Man couldn't take the chatter any longer and ambled up to his room. He is a sensible sleeper.

The other two are, I think, finally asleep. It's been a while since I heard anything from the family room. I want to be sure before I turn off the tv. The sleep process can be a long one with a guest in the house.

As for me, I'm trying to fight a head cold and begin the blanquilts tomorrow. I have to.

Wait, tomorrow is technically today. Perhaps I hear the faint sound of my pillow calling my name.

No comments: