Wednesday, November 21, 2012

326/366: AKA 40 Remaining Days!

New product!  I've been trying to come up with some smaller items (I know, just over a week away) that I can work on while at the show and to fill out my table.  I love mitten ornaments and I was trying to come up with something for the men at the show.  Granted, this one is red, but I'm going to make some more masculine mittens.

As I sit by my sewing machine this weekend, I'll be thinking about how all the rushing around will calm down in a mere 40 days.  I feel quite pressured this week, but need to remember that soon enough, I may likely say I'm bored.

326 Consecutive daily (mostly) posts is pretty impressive.  Honestly, I didn't think I could do it this far.

If you are in Buffalo, please take some time to visit the Artists in Buffalo presents Holiday Open Studios and Galleries.  It really is turning out to be an amazing event.  I'll be at the Red Cross Building in the Library in front of the fireplace.  Nice and cozy.  In fact, here is a picture of my backdrop:


More information on the show is here.

And if you are familiar with my work, you will see a spec of it on this above postcard...

No comments: