Monday, February 28, 2011

Thing A Day: 28

Finished.

Sold.

Off to the Netherlands.

I must say that selling a bag to a customer in another country is totally awesome.  I'm International!

Thing a Day was interesting.  I'm glad I felt accountable to get something in progress or finished each day.  I'm going to try to do a modified version of this, perhaps Thing A Week where I show you a completed project each week.

But...don't hold your breath.  I'm horrible at follow through.  Yes, you know who you are, the ones I'm still planning on sending photos to...I'm really, really, behind.

Thanks for stopping by each day.  I hope you were inspired to make something this month.  It really helps my moods to show off a creation, it might just help you, too.

Goodbye February...for the shortest month, you certainly last the longest!

No comments: