Friday, February 18, 2011

Thing A Day: 18

Again, I apologize for the candid photos and descriptions.  I just can't wait to show you what I've made for my new niece.  YES...I'm getting a brand new niece.

I am overjoyed for my brother and sister (in law, I don't like that term). 

I can't stop making.

Really...every day I come up with a new idea I want to make.  Everything is handmade coming from me. 

So, I finished that "project" with the Silk Bamboo yarn.  What a dream that was.

The boys and I are hoping to make some Presidents' Day decorations tonight...I hope to show you those tomorrow.

And I'll be able to show the entire thing...not just a close up!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow... looks amazing! Zone 3 is a lucky little girl! :) And indeed, so are Keith and I. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!