Saturday, June 9, 2012

158/366: Snapped

This is my table.  Not a store.

Last summer, we discovered these freezer treats.  Since removing artificial food coloring from Big Boy's diet, these were our go to freezer pop.  I originally found them at Rite Aid (drug store) and have been looking for them ever since.

I was packing for a weekend trip to visit some friends and like to have little surprises for the boys at different mile markers.  I almost didn't go into this store, but as I browsed through the summer toys what appeared?  Yes!  Snapple Sorbet Bars.

I bought 20 boxes.  Part of me feels like I should go back today and finish clearing their shelves.

Which store, you ask?  Well, I'm afraid to tell you. This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine's contraceptives are taken off the market.  Here is the link to a clip from that episode.

So, conserving I shall do.

Still wondering where you can get these, here is your hint...they only cost me a buck a box.

No comments: