Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thing A Day

My brother is doing a massive 100 days of exercise.

He is over half way through.

I'm not my brother.

I will attempt Thing-A-Day, Fifth Edition.

It's more my speed.



I thought taking a picture a day was tough, but that was 30 days, February is two days less.

The DESTROY category might work well for every other day.

GROW...does growing mold and dust bunnies count?

SPIN in circles - heck, I do that every single day!

I invite you to join me here on this blog and also for all the Thing-A-Day projects right here on their blog.

My last 'reading' was heavy on the "you need to be creative all the time to balance out the black and white at work."

This is my attempt at that.

Will you join me?

1 comment:

Jeans and a Sweatshirt- said...

I just signed up for it, who knows how I'll do...