Monday, February 9, 2009

Rosa Monster N


Rosa Monster N

We have been doing a little Spanish speaking in our home thanks to Dora and Senor Alvarez from Williamsville South High School. It has been a long time, but I can still hear Senor correcting my pronunciation. Rosa Monster N (for Nose) has a three gem nose ring...if you are into nose rings. Or eyeballs on your purse.

The zipper on this purse was insane. I kept getting the thread wrapped the wrong way around the handle, or it would snap on me, or I would enter a half inch from where I exited, creating a long thread in the wrong place. But, I learned and the Rosa Monster I has a zipper that is almost perfect. It has only taken me 21 purses to master the hand-sewn zipper in tight spaces.

Both of these Rosa Monsters will be available in the Wash My Cloth shop no later than tomorrow morning (I have this 'work' thing I do that is getting in the way (funny, right boss?)).

Rosa Monster I

I must be going through a mid-life crisis...I have been touching pink so often. And it isn't even burning my fingers!

No comments: