Thursday, July 19, 2012

202/366: A-Double N-OUN-MENT-s


Starting this September is my project called "PINTEMBER".

I don't know about you, but I have a TON of pins on Pinterest. So many that I pin things twice because I have forgotten that I already pinned the same item a month ago. It's time for action! In September, I am going to make, bake, create, craft, clean and transform.

I will post my completed project on my blog and invite you to share your creation in the comments of my blog, or include the link to your blog with you Pintember post. I have set up a board on Pinterest of some items that I think I can handle for the month, you can see that board here.

It's time to take the virtual ideas and make them a reality. Will you join me?

Secondly, thanks for all three of you that played along via Facebook or to my actual face (thanks, Tom, but you are still wrong).

The produce is actually a White Pickling Cucumber. 
I know.  It isn't white and it surely doesn't look like a cucumber.  I'll let you know if I get any others on the vine that look differently, so far, they all appear to be want-a-be lemons.

Lastly, guess what?  I'm retiring from full time work!  Next Friday is my last full time day.  I'm going to spend August with my boys.  Traveling and camping and making boy crafts.

In September, I hope to do part time project work with my same company that has been so so good to me in the past 13 years (yes, 13 years working for the same smart guy). 

No comments: