Sunday, February 24, 2008

Slumping

My camera and I aren't getting along.


I am sure it has nothing to do with the camera, it is all user.


I believe I did something to my color adjustments. The green in the sweater really is a lovely shade. Every picture comes out this mossy - gray green. Please know that although I tend to lean away from the standard pink and blue, my color choices are quite pleasant.


Until these photos. Concept was great, styling is okay, and embellishments are fair.

It is just the camera. It might be time to click that button that restores to factory settings and start all over.


So, in a slump am I.

Our flu seems to have passed and left behind a nasty cough and some crouchy heads. And Little O either has another, or still has the last, ear infection.

C'mon sun. We all need your brightness and healing effects. And my camera needs you, too!

No comments: