Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Monsters


Nope, not purses. People. Boy people.
.
We had snow (in parts of this area) on Wednesday and 77 on Friday...that's Buffalo, my friends.
.
Seventy-seven means the Super Soakers can come off the high shelf in the garage and get soaking. We are still trying to remember the rules all the time, but soaking is so much fun, that those pesky rules get lost in the drips. The rules? No soaking anyone without their own Super Soaker, no squirting inside the garage and no squirting at close range, specifically in the face. Only two time outs yesterday, so they are getting better. And when I say 'they' I really mean just one :). These are the two we have, this is good for the little ones, much easier to hold and squirt, and, this one is better for the olders with longer squirt action, but the trigger is a little tough for the little ones, leaks a lot, and it always needs refilling.
.
I am working on another monster bag for a gal in Maryland who has declared herself a 'Wash My Cloth Monster Bag Collector'. I am honored and humbled by her kindness and support to this chic up in Buffalo trying to make do in life and have fun. Thanks, Jeri!
.
And to all you sitting inside reading this...get outside.
.
I have nothing else.
.
.
Really, go.
.
.
You are still there. Stop reading.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye
.
.
.
Head for the mountains.

No comments: