Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Progress

Firstly, we made it through the eleven day vacation. Last night was really rough, Sam didn't get to sleep until 10:30 pm, a mere two hours in bed without sleeping. Extremely frustrating.

This was a great weekend for sitting outside, watching the kids bike and scoot and play with chalk and bounce on our neighbors trampoline. All good stuff, including that I can work with yarn and my hook while hanging with them.

This is a secret shot of a work in progress. This is a bag I have been thinking about for some time now. As with all my bags, I wing it. No recipe, no pattern, no counting and absolutely no writing down of what I did. If I wrote it down, then I wouldn't make one of a kinds. And if I repeated, I would be a bored little chick.

So, this one plus a green bag that happens to be the illegitimate bastard cousin of Squatch.

And for those two girls keeping up with this, yes, I cut your fabric pieces last night...well on our way.

1 comment:

Jill said...

you say illegitimate bastard cousin like it's a BAD thing...

I feel like we should get them together for a playdate or something. ;o)