Friday, February 15, 2013

Beautiful Day for the Playground




Big Boy is going through a construction vehicle stage. He wants to build buildings when he grows up. Specifically to build a tall tower that, when people get to the top, will crumble.

We are working on cause and effect.

Their elementary school has some cool diggers that are "perfect practice" for his future career.

The best part, clear view from the parking lot. Yes, I'm that mom that I didn't understand five years ago. "What mom takes her kids to the playground, but sits in her car?" Well my friends, I am her.

Needless to say, you can see by the snow, that it's cold out there, even for Buffalo standards. The boys lasted nearly an hour.

Best hour I've spent at the playground in a long time.

If I see you at the playground with your kids, I'll honk a "Hello".

No comments: