Sunday, December 30, 2012

365/366: Looking Back


It's hard not to get a tinge of nostalgia of this year.  It's been a huge change for our family.

Six years of college for my husband ended, searching, hoping for a job and a permanent position that came true.

New health issues burdened upon our little family surfaced and are currently being conquered.

The ability for me to quit my full time job and concentrate not only on the kids, but on my love of all things creative.  I was able to do an art show for the first time in several years.

And through it all, all the years, the months, the days when i thought it would never end, all I had to do was look to our friends and family (blood or not).

The constant encouragement was much needed and appreciated, even if I rolled my eyes at you when YOU said, "It will be worth it in the end."

YOU.

YOU were right.

And all through

No comments: