Thursday, July 15, 2010

What I've Been Working On...

I have an order for 20 washtowels for my favorite Cape Cod Shop, YummyGoods. It's nice to have a big project of small items, they tuck so nicely in my purse. I even did an entire row at a red light yesterday!

I had to find a new stitch pattern, the other was too loose when wet. It looked so pretty dry, though! This one is similar, basically half double crochet and slip stitch. All the way. I appreciate patterns that don't change in lines, I can never keep track of which row I'm on or how many I should have in total if I need to change pattern on row 26. Crazy.

This order should be done soon, then I need to tackle the thank you cards and finish some quick burp cloths for my little Carmen.

After that, I'm going to figure out what is wrong with my knee and why it continues to cause me heartache. I just want to run. I need to run to get ready for my 5K...this knee isn't cooperating.

Boys are in swim lessons and I enjoy that small bit of time where I can just veg. I've done a couple washtowels and will bring some work work for next week. I have to use any time I can find because it's going to be hot here again.

Would it be strange to sit in my car with my laptop in the driveway for the sole use of the air conditioning?

I think it's brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your color choices..so bright and pretty.....