Friday, June 11, 2010

The Hat


The hat.

Just a hat.

But the position of the hat only reminds me of one thing.

Tom's father.

He HATED when kids would wear their hats backwards like that. He was a Phys Ed teacher in Buffalo schools, so it was a daily occurrence.

I don't recall if the word he used was "punk" or "jerk" for wearing a hat in that position, but I can remember the conversations as if it were yesterday.

The funny part of this event today - my little man riding a pony solo - was that all I could think of was my father in law getting upset that his Little Man was being a punk.

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Showing this picture to Tom, I heard a "hmph" out of his mouth at the sight of the "backwards punk" hat wearing.

This is one kid that may just put up a serious fight in his hat wearing style.

No comments: