Thursday, November 13, 2008

Excuses

I have tried.

It's almost like we are living in two different worlds.

When I'm ready, other things aren't.

When one is ready, I'm too lazy. Maybe lazy isn't quite the right word.

I just need a push. Once I get going, I remember how much fun I can have.

My camera and my things and me are having a hard time meeting, hence, no picture today. I have lots of things I could photograph. New items, new business card design by this amazingly talented gal, an old found doll that I made when I was in middle school (I think) that my mom had saved. Plenty of things to have a pretty photo of. But, no.

We just didn't get together.

Maybe tomorrow. I'll freshen him up with new batteries and a really pretty subject.

Meet me back here tomorrow...

1 comment:

fluff said...

What was it about today? I'll see you here tomorrow. :>)