Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Rain, Coffee and Tissues

I don't always have good days.  This happens to be a 'bad' one.  I'm getting frustrated with waiting for things.  I had no idea how long the 'hiring' process normally takes.  This is definitely an eye opener for me.

It's a gloomy, rainy day.  I'm thankful for the rain, just wish we could share it with California.

My workout, albeit with great intentions, was not all that great.  I whined.  I complained.  I struggled.  But I went.  I got in the car and went. Running into a friend on the way in was great, lifted me up a touch.  My gal pals that I workout with, well, not sure I'd want to know life without them.  If you are reading this and need inspiration, come work out with these women.  Insanely inspiring.  Each and every one of us has (at least) one physical injury that we power through no matter what.  If you don't think you can lift something, they will be there talking you through your mental defiance.

Upon coming home.  I screamed.  I cried.  I made some phone calls.  I got an interview.  I watched a little TV while waiting on hold for 18 minutes only for the operator to say 'all operators are busy, please call back later'.  Just what a girl down wants to hear!

Shower with Milk and Honey Epsom salt on the floor of the shower (amazing...Sara), some music (favorite one of the day here) and this coffee.



My dear friend makes me coffee like this at her house.  It's amazing.  You can get this little brew cup here on Amazon.com.   My grounds are a Mocha Java from our new Whole Foods.




Cute mug, huh?  I'd be happy to make one for you.  I'll set them up in my etsy shop here in the next couple days, but let me know if you'd be interested.  They have been go-to office and teacher gifts.  Dishwasher safe!

My day is looking better already.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: