Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Here we go again, with a Twist

Time to share my thoughts, recipes, heartaches, jokes, and struggles once again.

I've left all my previous posts so that you have a little window into who I used to be.  I'm still that girl, just been through a long road in between.

Not doing as much art or fiber, but working hard at keeping my body working.  I have back issues and a knee that blames me for every dance move I nailed in my teens.  I love chocolate, but try to stay away, it's the first step in the steep spiral staircase that has me wallowing the pit of denial.  I watch too much MSNBC and was recently let go from my previous job that started my healthy eating and exercise - that's a sad story for another day - or for never - it's in the past.

So that you know I am a REAL person...here is my before and after pictures.  Yes, I lost 100 pounds at one point in my life.  It was amazing.  Unfortunately, I didn't hide all those pounds well enough and they found me again...all in the struggle.  I know I won't get that all off again, and that's okay, I'm ditching the scale and living my life.

I hope you follow along - please remember, any recipe on here prior to TODAY, is most likely not healthy at all!  Remember, I was a FAT GIRL. My twist...I'm done being fat.


No comments: