Tuesday, August 23, 2011

There is a New Cat Coming to Town

I know, it's been a long time since you saw anything creative here on this blog.  So here you are, a new monster purse.

This is what they look like out of the washer.  And after some trimming and patience, they begin to take shape.

This guy is a little dull, so some accessories will be added, along with a zipper.

And because I've allowed the summer to take it's strong hold over my creativity, I'm going to do another month of Thing A Day.  I first heard the idea from another blog, but it was too big and involved for my taste, so if you'd like to join my little group, please do.  September is the perfect time to crank out some new items for the shop and Christmas gifts.  Yes, Christmas is coming!

Here is the image to add to your blog, if you have one.  If you don't, just add a comment to my posts and tell me what you have done. 

Stay tuned and wish me luck for a very productive September!

No comments: