Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebration Central

May 21st through July 7th is a rush of cupcakes and presents and treats and stress.

We have Tom's birthday, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Little Man's graduation from Pre-K, Big Boy's last week of school, Big Boy's birthday, Fourth of July and Little Man's Birthday.

Yowser.  Being that I can barely keep my eyes open while crocheting yet another suction cup for an octopus bag I'm working on, I haven't stopped by this blog lately.  I miss it.

Here are some bad, late night, pictures of the bumblebee cupcakes I made for Little Man's birthday celebration at school.  They were fun, aside from the gluten free (I needed to eat this cupcake, minus the bee), nut free and artificial dye free.  I think I spent more time in the grocery store finding available items than I did baking and decorating.  The kids enjoyed them.


But then again, when does a child not like a cupcake?  I could have iced them with my fingers and they would have loved them.

No comments: