Friday, June 3, 2011

The Affirmation Project: The Aftermath

This project began after attending a Laugh seminar.  How to laugh through pain and laugh for your health.

A motivational speaker stated:  "We say negative things about ourselves 80% of the time."

I wanted to change that.

I did.

My month was filled with encouragement, kindness, and introspection.  It was a phenomenal exercise.  One that some of you participated on publicly and some privately.  I thank you for that.  It was good to know and feel that I wasn't alone.

I hope that you didn't find it self-absorbed.  The way I feel about myself has changed because of this Project.  I still have work to do, I still make mistakes, I still need work on walking the walk, but being positive truly helped.

We become what we think about.

Think good things.

No comments: