Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where O Where Are You Tonight?


Hello All.


I have been away. Appears that I have blogitis every couple months. Blogitis is the feeling of nothing interesting to post, accompanied with lack of photographs and a computer with issues.

Today, I have a sick child at home with Strep and one that appears to be in the clear, but since I am posting this, tomorrow, he too will be ill.

We are in transition state. Tom's classes and exams are over and we can settle in to some Tom time. That, however will change as he hopes to work full time this summer at the Pharmacy. Here comes the anxiety. Two boys, one long summer. A mom with a full time job in a summer with no air conditioning. I'm scared. I get mean when I am hot and annoyed.

I'm trying not to think about it, but my piercing headache is reminding me daily. Just get through it. I keep saying this and although I will get through, I will also plow through a summer without enjoying it.

Went for a blood draw yesterday. My doctor tested for Celiac. Interesting. So I keep thinking that maybe I don't really have Celiac. Looking forward to hearing those results.

Monster purses are selling well. Can't seem to keep them in the shop. I have Frank on the drying station. After drying he goes to the monster salon for grooming. I'll keep you posted.

I appreciate every comment I get, thank you. It means a lot to know I am not just writing to some guy named Blogger.

1 comment:

sheilabythebeach said...

I love the term blogitis, just had to tell you that I get it too!
My friend's daughter has celiac, it's tough since she's just a little kid, hope your problem gets figured out...