Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

 Amazing that I'm not still sewing.  In fact, costumes were completed Monday night...yes, almost a full week ahead of schedule.  We have one addition to Sam's costume for tonight, if it works, I'll fill you in.  If it doesn't, pretend you never read the previous sentence.

This week I found a filter on my camera.  Pretty cool, huh?  The original picture is below.  This was a face I found at Micheal's for a buck.  Super cute, they just stick into the candle like a push pin.  Warning...as the candle gets hot and soft, the pieces start to slip.

Amazing the capabilities I've found after reading the manual.

Also, if you look at the top right of my blog you'll see a project I'm going to attempt...a month of gratitude.  Just one photo each day.  We'll see if I can keep up!

1 comment:

Jeans and a Sweatshirt- said...

Wow...one little entry full of great things!
I'm goin' to try the "Month of Gratitude" too.