Monday, April 5, 2010

My Saturday

After an IMAX showing of How to Train a Dragon for $41.00 for three people, we hung out in the heat. I can't think of an 83 degree day in the beginning of April in Buffalo - ever. It was unbelievable. By the picture above, you see that I am sitting in my garage, the only shade I could find. It was hot.

I made two double crochet stitches in the wad of yarn seen sitting on my table. Texted some friends about peep sushi making (picture coming in my next post) and read the mail.

Those paddles are "shields". The boys had a great time.

It was the most beautiful day.

Nothing better than water fun on a hot day in April.

In Buffalo.

Buffalo, NY.

(I'll take this opportunity to share with those out of towners that contrary to popular belief, it doesn't snow all the time here. In fact, we only had three months of snow this year and less snowfall than Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.)

No comments: