Friday, April 2, 2010

Banana Bread

This time, I got a picture before I ate the whole loaf. This is basic banana bread. No nuts, no chocolate chips, just good taste. Oh, and it's gluten free.

When is the last time you saw a gluten free bread with air pockets this light?

I try fairly hard to not use a certain word because some people will cringe at the reading or hearing of it. But this time, it's the only word that will work.

Moist. This is one moist banana bread.

I followed Betty Hagman's Best Banana Bread recipe, except replacing the 1 3/4 cup of her various flours with one cup sorghum, and 3/4 cup white rice, brown rice and tapioca flour - just a shake of each. I also didn't measure out the banana...I just added one and a half bananas.

Who needs the extra measuring cup to wash banana squidge out of?

Delicious!

No comments: