Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Railroad Museum


I never would have thought that I could find inspiration at a train museum in Medina, NY. We visited the museum as part of their Day Out With Thomas Celebration. If you have kids, boys especially, you know what I am talking about. We had a good time, I didn't pack as well as I could have, but we managed to avoid the rain and the crowds weren't so thick.

Since I believe a true photo is one printed without the use of cropping, avoiding the hang tags, description cards and yellow caution tape was a bit challenging. Fortunately, I was able to get a nicely balanced bunch of six or so photos that I think might make nice note cards for the
Etsy shop
that a gentleman might enjoy using.

Even if he is just using it as a bookmark in his TV Guide.

No comments: