Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yo Betty!

I took the boys, plus one, to Yo Betty tonight.  They were upset that the owners replaced the colorful chairs with standard chairs - so they sat at the window tonight.

As we were walking through the parking lot past the corner grocery mart, an older lady was gingerly putting her groceries in her car.  She was smiling at my pack of boys.  As we got closer, I was thinking she needed help with her gallon of water, but instead, she said, "Oh my, are those all yours?"

"No, two are."

"Is that little one yours?  He is handsome.  Aren't you a good looking boy!"

"(blank stare)" from Little Man.

"Oh, you two aren't bad looking either."

I giggled to myself.

Then enjoyed my New York Cheesecake Frozen yogurt with fresh blueberries and strawberries.  YUM.

No comments: