Thursday, March 22, 2012

82/366: Micro March

The mini daffodil proved to be harder than I thought.  In hindsight, turning off my auto focus would have been the best idea, one I discounted as I was precariously balancing my body and camera at a bizarre angle to capture these little lovelies.

Now I know, for next Spring.  I mean Winter.  These bloomed last week, along with many other pretty goodness, about a month early.  This weather is something for the record books.  We are in our second day of record high temps ever for this area.  Today, we will most likely make it to 3 days in a row at 80 degrees.  Never in my life have I known a Spring so early that it came in Winter.  Next week we drop 30 degrees, but that's okay, I am not ready for Summer just yet. 

Neither are my pasty white legs.

No comments: